Your Dollars at Work
We raise money each year to support educational opportunities for every child at our school and to support our teachers including enrichment programs, field trips, and much more. PTA also funds a support fund from which our teachers and staff can request funds for their classroom needs, and 100% of the support budget funds improvements, programs, and support for students and teachers at our school.
Highlights of Heights PTA Spending in past school years include:
- Community Programs (Family Picnic, Multicultural Night, Movie Night, Dessert Truck, Muffins with Moms / Doughnuts with Dudes, Wildcat Wagon and more)
- Enrichment Programs (Field Trips, In School Programs, Author visits, Art Reflection, Go Van Gogh, and more)
- Hospitality and Room Parent (Class parties / support, Teacher and Staff appreciation events, and more)
- Campus Enrichment (Sun shade cover in the playground, little library, gaga pit, soccer goals, trees and more)
- Heights Elementary Gardens
- Support Fund for Teachers (classroom related needs)
- Operations (bank fees, taxes, interest, petty cash and other miscellaneous expenses)
- Health Services (Red Ribbon Week, Bike to School, Nurse Appreciation and more)
Thank you for your time and support!